Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Can I give the second authorization code to a friend or family member?
- Is Solar Read easy to install and use and what computer do I need?
- No you can't do that as this is for use by your family at your address only. We supply you with one cd but allow you to install it on 2 computers, each computer will have its owns unique serial number linked to a unique authorization code, and this second Free code is only applicable to the Limited Time Special.
- The installation normally will be completed in less than 1 minute with step by step instructions on screen and Solar Read will work on any computer and on any Windows programme....not compatible with Apple Mac.
- How save is it to purchase online and how do I get the software?
- There is no form on Pay Fast where I can enter my delivery address?
We make use of a very secure South African online payment service called Pay Fast where you can pay securely with your credit, debit card or EFT online. The moment you pay for your Solar Read Software for your child we immediately receive notice of your order and will contact you via email for you to supply us with your delivery address.
All orders received by 12hoo daily will be posted with registered mail the same day and we will send you the tracking code for your parcel. Orders received after 12hoo will be posted the following work day...no weekend deliveries. Registered Mail deliveries takes 3 to 5 working days depending on SA Postal Service. Overnight deliveries can be arranged for for an extra fee of R99.
Don't worry about that, the moment your payment is successful we immediately receive an email notifying us of your purchase and your email address. We will then send you an email requesting your delivery address and method of delivery most suited to you.
You will also receive a notification from Pay Fast with all our information immediately after your purchase of Solar Read is successful. To save time you can send us your delivery details by email.
- What support do you offer?
- What happens if my computer crash or is stolen?
- We have Full email and telephonic support for sales and any technical or installation queries.
- Don't worry about that, we know these things can happen, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the relevant information and proof of theft with an SAPS case number and we will sort you out.